Thursday, January 24, 2019

SNOWED-IN TO DO LIST..!!

Wednesday, January 23, 2019...8:45 AM

It started snowing Tuesday  afternoon -- and,  as I'm sitting here, writing to you -- it snowed all night.  AND IT'S STILL SNOWING.   This fresh 10" of snow, on top of the 10" we already had...well, clearly -- I'm not going anywhere for a couple of days.




So, the bad news is that John and I are SNOWED IN...

And, I've decided that the good news is that we are SNOWED IN....

This is a very rare thing...there are millions of people in the world who will never experience an actual SNOW DAY.  It's like a get-out-of-jail-free card...only in REVERSE.  I want to make it memorable.  Special.  And, with that as a goal -- I decided to make an honest-to-God TO DO list...

My ambitious plans for my Snowed-In Wednesday:  
  • Have a  phone call with Rhonda Pierce
  • Make a big pot of soup
  • Finish Frankensewing Linda's tunic
  • Have a catch-up phone call with Marion
  • Make Lilly's paw jeans
  • Finish Warren's train shirt
  • Finish Stephen King's book, "The Outsider"
  • Pack up cookbooks for a Goodwill drop
  • Pack up box for Nancy Harp (here's looking at you, babe!)
  • Clear area around treadmill
  • Walk one mile on treadmill
  • Make Porketta Roast (thanks, Nancy Harp)
  • Send porketta home with Cal  (he has been plowing out my lane all winter, it's the least I can do....)
Yeah, I know...it is a VERY AMBITIOUS  list....and -- who am I kidding?  The treadmill element is beyond optimistic.

But -- hey -- lofty goals are good, right?

I'll let you know tomorrow how it all went...

1 comment:

  1. nhiều sự lựa chọn cho bạn khi mua sắm bàn ăn tại Đồ Gỗ Giá Kho
    https://dogogiakho.com/ban-an
    SĐT: 0901.578.999 – 0286.653.9955
    Email: dogogiakho@gmail.com
    413 Phan Văn Trị, Phường 1, Q. Gò Vấp, TP.HCM
    144 Lê Văn Khương, Phường Hiệp Thành, Q.12, Tp.HCM
    1266A Huỳnh Tấn Phát, Phường Phú Mỹ, Q.7, Tp.HCM

    Với phương châm mà Hoàng Hiếu muốn “mang đến giá trị thật” cho khách hàng, chúng tôi Đồ Gỗ Giá Kho nhà sản xuất và cung cấp trực tiếp các sản phẩm nội thất đồ gỗ với đa dạng mẫu mã bàn ghế đáp ứng mọi nhu cầu sử dụng từ nội thất phòng ngủ, phòng khách, phòng bếp đến trường học, văn phòng,… đảm bảo uy tín luôn đặt chất lượng lên hàng đầu

    ReplyDelete