Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Rhonda's favorite Iowa Place

Hey -- this WIT (Winter Iowa Tour) idea is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

We have SO MANY WONDERFUL CHOICES.  Holy cow!!  I'm looking forward to telling you about our adventures...

And here is the Ritaluck….just as I'm in the middle of planning our destinations -- THIS ARTICLE APPEARED in the USA Today..!!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/destinations/2019/01/09/worlds-largest-truck-stop-iowa-80/2513525002/

HOW LUCKY IS THAT?

I never even thought about visiting Iowa's Largest Truck Stop -- because, well,  it's only 30 minutes away, and I don't drive a truck.

But this article reminded me that they have a museum there!!

My friend Rhonda -- who lives in Chicago but has family in Nebraska -- LOVES THIS PLACE.

She has a keychain with a "Largest Truck Stop" fob...and I am thrilled to put this place on our list.

WHAT A GREAT IDEA...hey -- thanks for the reminder, USA Today.  A great idea for the 2019 WIT!!

So, Rhonda -- WE ARE GOING TO DO AN ACTUAL investigation of your favorite Iowa location.  THE WORLD'S LARGEST TRUCK STOP...is officially on the WIT itinerary!!  I know you are GREEN with envy...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment