Friday, July 13, 2018

Zentangle Puzzle Chair

Elliott and Emily gave me a wonderful gift for my birthday this year -- NEW CARPETING!

However, the process of getting ready for the new carpet has been difficult and time-consuming. (translation: I have to clean all my closets, and so far have delivered at least 12 big bags to the Goodwill store...)

To distract myself from all the unpleasant CLEANING AND SORTING...I decided this is a good time for a little freshening up around here.
I fund this awesome hot pink vinyl chair at the Salvation Army. ($6). PERFECT. Do you think it's real leather?
As I looked at it, I decided it would be a great art project for Grandma Camp.  Maybe the kids could paint it...
Lilly decided she would Zentangle it.
Hey -- all she needs is a black permanent marker.
She decided to go with all "L" words. YOU GO LILLY..!!
She was very pleased with her finished result.
It's a nice sturdy chair...it goes up and down. Warren loves it. Maybe Lilly will take it with her to college. I'll be ready for a change by that time...

For right now, it's exactly what we need at the puzzle table.

No comments:

Post a Comment