Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Grandma Sue's Farm Camp #3

After such a busy afternoon -- on this VERY HOT (90 degrees) Iowa summer day -- it was time to go back inside the air conditioned farmhouse.
I had a few old-fashioned board games in my bag. OF COURSE, we started with a few rounds of Bananagrams.
Sue provided the perfect Frozen Popsicle treats...
And we moved on to BINGO -- where even Warren stood a chance of winning!!
Sue said BINGO was much more her speed!!
But, again, the girls won!!
Warren thought they were just TOO LUCKY!!
To end our most perfect day on the farm -- we went out to Sue's She Shed.
I wanted to get a picture of Sue, with all the kids.  They were distracted by her beautiful below-counter curtain (which I sewed, OF COURSE..)...
Lilly did take this photo of me and Sue. I love it. The shed is PERFECT...Soooo Susie..!!
When it was time to leave,Madeline and Lilly gave each other a big hug -- and Warren cried because he didn't want to go home. So it was THE PERFECT DAY. And I'm hoping the girls can become pen pals. I think it would be fun for Lilly to experience "snail mail".

No comments:

Post a Comment