Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Our Sleeping Rooms at the RETREAT

You've seen the public space of the Retreat Center...and the grounds...bu I almost forgot to take a picture of our sleeping rooms.
IT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO SEW IN OUR PAJAMAS..!! Really -- that was the real luxury here. No television, no internet, no phone calls, no cooking or cleaning. Just UNINTERRUPTED TIME TO SEW.
I wish I'd taken a picture BEFORE I messed up the room. But, trust me -- the rooms were spotless. Simply and thoughtfully furnished.  With a comfortable bed, clean sheets (we made our own beds). There is a simple chest of drawers, and a writing desk across from the bed.
Every room had a Lazy Boy Recliner, with a GOOD READING LAMP...
Every room had it's own sink....
Through this door is the toilet and shower (shared with one other room).
THIS IS ANN...who cooked our delicious meals every day. On Saturday morning, she got up early to make homemade cinnamon rolls for us.
I cannot believe I did NOT get a picture of it -- but Ann served her delicious cream cheese glaze (for our cinnamon rolls) IN A GRAVY BOAT..!!

G.E.N.I.U.S...

No comments:

Post a Comment