Wednesday, July 25, 2018

BOOKS ON CD

Books are like roads -- often, one leads to another...

I enjoyed reading Katherine Graham's autobiography, and I was surprised to learn a bit about her relationship with Warren Buffet.
She made it very clear that she was a big admirer of Warren Buffet...and, in may ways, his advice SAVED the Graham family fortune...
Because of the internet, the once-proud Washington Post basically went belly up -- but by the time that happened -- the Graham family had diversified their investments. And made millions via their investment in KAPLAN University...

Then, I got interested in Lincoln, Nebraska...which, I can't remember exactly how it happened -- but seemed to lead me once again to Warren Buffet...

I knew his name.  But not much else.  I wonder how Warren Buffet grew up to be Warren Buffet.

TIME TO GO TO THE LIBRARY...
OF COURSE somebody wrote a biography about one of the richest (and strangest) men in the world!!  Great book.  Really a good job, Alice.  THANKS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment