Friday, September 12, 2014

Madeline Takes Pictures

On the day we went to LeClaire, Madeline was a very responsible babysitter for Warren. After our museum visit, she asked if she could take some pictures with my camera...I always enjoy seeing the world from a kid's point of view...
The area BEHIND the museum...
A stand of daisies...
An extreme close-up of Warren doing his little tongue suck....(this could be the BEST baby picture I have of the little guy...!)
Her own nose hair....
Upside down selfie....
New shoes?  I'm just guessing...
Warren's thumb...
Her sister, Avery, standing by a fake horse
Avery and Lilly -- petting a fake swan...
We went to our friend Kathy's house for our picnic lunch after the Buffalo Bill Museum.  THAT was a memorable event,too...!!
I took this picture of the girls -- and you just can't beat the view of the Mississippi River!!
GREAT DAY, DEENA -- thanks for including us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment