Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Cleaning my Trunk...

There is NO BIGGER RUSH than cleaning out the trunk of my car. Over this difficult winter, it had become filled to the brim with treasures, goodwill bags, boxes of fragile things I don't even remember buying....
Of course, a girl can't have enough hats with feathers...
AND a Round Faberware electric skillet for only $4??  (even though the one I am currently using works perfectly -- one day I'll be glad I have this SPARE one in the line-up.)
The perfect size shoulder bag...with an embroidered initial.  I have a cousin named Kim, remember...
A Crossword puzzle machine....
It's official -- nobody needs five food processors in their basement...
These are two LARGE Christmas rugs. Buy them AFTER the holiday, and they're only $3 each...
Lilly loved getting this for Easter...now it holds her ponytail holders and barettes...
hand held mirror...
Unused pillowcases. $12 for a WHOLE BOX OF SETS...
THIS set of embroidered, appliqued pillowcases and top sheet is spectacular!!
Wire art.  ALWAYS one of my favorite things to find. And buy.  And carry around in the trunk of my car for weeks on end...
Yes, I am looking for a support group...

No comments:

Post a Comment