Wednesday, September 22, 2021

THE ONLINE AUCTION

It seems like years ago since the auction guys loaded up my stuff on that trailer...
I almost forgot that they picked up that black office chair...
Of course, it was the HOTTEST day of the summer!!
I can hardly remember all the linens I measured and marked...now I worry about what the pictures will look like...?
Looking back, this freezer started it all. We had a Derecho in Iowa in August 2019, and our electricity was off for a week, so I had to clean out THREE freezers. Ugh. This one never got plugged in again...

The freezer is in excellent condition. And I am hoping it finds a good home. 
 
But, of course, my heart belongs to the BLANKETS AND QUILTS that are packed up in that freezer. As I lovingly measured and then folded each item, I was letting go.  I honored it by remembering when and where I acquired it...how long I've owned it....how many times I washed it, or put it on my bed, or used it for a guest.

Obviously, I collected WAY TOO MUCH STUFF....and much of it lived for years in plastic tubs, sitting on shelves in my basement.  So it is definitely time for these beautiful linens to get back out into the world.  To be appreciated and USED by their new owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment