Thursday, September 2, 2021

Missing Nancy Zieman...

Nancy Zieman was recently inducted into the Wisconsin Broadcasters Hall of Fame... and you can watch the video here....

https://www.wisconsinbroadcastingmuseum.org/hall-of-fame/nancy-zieman/

I have such wonderful fond memories of Nancy...and, like many people, I miss her...


Rhonda Pierce, me, Nancy and Deanna (in Houston -- ten years ago -- I wish I still had that jacket)
Deanna -- the hardest working woman I know!  STILL DOING IT...she runs Nancy Zieman Productions..carrying on Nancy's legacy.
Mary and Nancy -- KICKING IT UP A STITCH.What a hoot that night was! Remember??
I'm so glad Jackie got to come to Puyallup -- and meet Nancy!!


Great job on the video, Deanna!! And thank you for carrying on with the work Nancy was so passionate about. I've learned many lessons from her -- and now you -- that help me every single day. In sewing and in life...

2 comments:

  1. I miss Nancy, too! She was amused when I told her my husband enjoyed watching her program--even though he doesn't sew, he always said her classes were so organized and her instructions so clear, he thought anyone could learn from her! (And last year I found out our pastor likes to watch her shows, too! and He doesn't sew, either!)

    I do have a lovely picture of Nancy and me, taken her last trip to Expo, after she had written her autobiography. We had to line up to get to see her and get her autograph--and get any pictures taken. I had her inscribe her book "to Charlotte and Ron", and Ron (my husband) got a kick out of that.

    ReplyDelete