Tuesday, March 30, 2021

My Party and THE FOOD..!!

After I got over the initial SHOCK...it was TIME TO EAT...This is something my people do exceedingly well. We're all good cooks...and, for my party, they brought their A GAME...
Jackie and Sandy were behind the scenes in the kitchen...setting up the buffet line...
We had the perfect brunch...cheesy hashbrowns and breakfast casseroles.
A nod to my 60's coming-of-age -- remember cream cheese mints?
How about an actual punch bowl?  With a frozen ring in the middle?
No party is complete without Jeanne's green salad...
Sandy actually ROLLED the silver ware..!
We also had fresh fruit, homemade cinnamon rolls...
My niece Amy couldn't come inside -- but she stopped by to...
Wish me a Happy Birthday
She explained that she couldn't come inside.
Because her husband has Covid...(he's doing fine)
She was missed...but I soo appreciated her special visit.
For dessert, we had PIE and cupcakes!!
And a giant birthday cookie.  The centerpieces were fresh flowers in zebra mugs!
The food was amazing....
But -- wait -- these girls have actually planned some ENTERTAINMENT..!!

1 comment: