Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Change is Good...

In my life right now, I feel like I'm saying good-bye to many things.  At least for awhile....

Maybe the truth is -- life is ALWAYS about change.  And most of the time -- resistance only breeds misery.  So, I am trying to embrace this New Normal (oh, GOD -- aren't we sick of that phrase?).

But, hey  -- there are also a LOT OF NEW THINGS to get used to. A new car, a new phone, a new routine, a new Grandma Camp...

Which brings me to today's topic.  Google.

For years now, believe it or not -- I didn't even have a password for my Google account.  YES, PEOPLE, I AM THAT SLOW TO EMBRACE TECHNOLOGY...

Ugh...

Last week, after our delightful day trip to LaSalle, Illinois -- Google made a video and sent it to Rhonda.  MY CHALLENGE was to figure out how to download the video, then embed it into this blog...

You'll know in a minute how successful my efforts have been...

 

4 comments:

  1. You did it ! :) Looks like a fun day was had.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- I found it. Sometimes I surprise myself. Didn't even have to call a adult child for help. Looks like you two had a very good day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabric, food and fun! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still trying to figure out how GOOGLE made a video...??? lol
    It was AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete