Monday, June 8, 2020

Life...Stuff...

Okay. Sorry for the BREAK.

I am determined to get back on track.

Really...there are a lot of things going on in the world that are depressing.  I'm not even going to try to list them.

Because writing about them would only be more depressing...and, besides -- what bothers ME isn't necessarily what bothers YOU.

I've decided that writing about...AND WORRYING ABOUT....things I have no control over isn't going to help me or anybody else...

So -- here are some pictures of what's happening in MY life....

Every picture has a story...and I promise you -- I'm gonna write them...








1 comment:

  1. Curious as to why TWO FedEx vehicles are there :-)
    I'm feeling better about life today. Still a lot out there, but maybe because it's a new week and my store has reopened.

    ReplyDelete