Saturday, June 20, 2020

Bathroom Floor Preview

The best thing about the Floor Pop tile is that it goes directly on top of your existing tile.
Our big discussion was which way the "word" tiles should face....we chose RANDOM...
This is a crappy picture of the wall treatment (which I did years ago)
You also get a glimpse of the window treatment (plastic circles)
The directions were minimal -- but I remember (from YEARS AGO) that it helped to heat the tile before you removed the paper backing.
The bathroom is small -- so, actually there are only 9 whole tiles. Ugh. Every other tile required custom cutting...
I'm telling you. Those utility knives are not so easy to use...and I had some problems with cutting around the corners and the toilet...ugh.... There were only 9 whole tiles...so I had to cut almost 30 tiles to get the job done. (Lilly completely missed out on that job)

No comments:

Post a Comment