Saturday, June 27, 2020

Peaces of Fashion

This LaSalle, Illinois shopping spree was completely unexpected and unplanned. Rhonda and I started our perfect day off at a little sidewalk cafe..with an actual CREPE...

But, before heading to the park to do our work -- we thought we'd bop into this boutique across the street.
Rhonda took a GREAT PICTURE of me in my new Frankensewed tunic -- and she loved the backdrop of this store.  "Peaces of Fashion..."  (I'll post that picture later...when I blog about the tunic..)
I was using my new phone to take pictures...and you'll see why I HAD TO BUY this coin purse...
The owner of the shop, Denna, took our pictures (several times)
She has a unique eye -- and her merchandise was SPOT ON...interesting, and funny...
Eclectic and unexpected...
The clothes were unique...loved this tie-front blouse.
But the BACK floral print is what made it interesting.
The shop had a nice mix of clothes,  accessories and jewelry.
And A VERY OBVIOUS SENSE OF HUMOR...
But, what the shop specializes in??
That's right -- SHOES. Beautiful, stylish, comfortable, SHOES...
This is the only picture I have of the two of us. AND IT IS PERFECT...cuz??
Because, for me, on this day, in this shop -- it was ALL ABOUT THE SHOES.  I bought THREE PAIRS OF SHOES.  The wonderful, comfortable expensive kind of summer sandals...THAT I CAN NEVER FIND.

The brands are: Red sandal (with four adjustable straps) is EARTH. The black sandal: Aetrex, and the Gray sandal:  STRIVE

1 comment:

  1. Cute boutique and comfortable shoes! What a great find!

    ReplyDelete