Monday, May 21, 2018

NYC: DVM: Monday Part 2

When we came out of the ABC television studios, I realized we were only a block away from the Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts. Hey -- WE CAN DO THIS..!!
When we walked into the building, there was a hostess -- who greeted us and told us where we were free to go...and -- hey -- THERE'S FREE COFFEE for visitors up on the second floor.
OF COURSE THERE IS..!!
I was only in this building once in my life...but I remember the chandelier
And we all wanted to get a picture.
I forgot how many there were!
And she wasn't kidding about the coffee...
It was such an unexpected, generous thing to encounter. WHO COULD RESIST?
There is a wonderful gift shop.
I was delighted that DVM got to visit this iconic place.
As we were leaving, a student orchestra was setting up for an outdoor concert.
We took a cab to our next destination...HEY -- ONLY IN NEW YORK CITY!!
Now -- on to THE PLAZA HOTEL..!!
We couldn't afford to eat lunch at the Palm Court -- so our plan was to go downstairs, to "The Shops"...where they have a beautiful food court.  A GREAT PLAN...
Another place in New York City with a handsome young doorman!! (who has been on the job for 3 weeks. He came from Virginia -- to sing on Broadway, of course!)
Deena probably got a better picture of Maddie, standing in front of the Eloise picture.
It's the same spot Lilly stood in last year.
So far, New York City has been an extremely entertaining, cordial hostess.

I LOVE THIS CITY!!

Gheesh...I COULD DO THIS FOR A LIVING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment