Friday, May 4, 2018

New York City, Jeff, Ann...


In 2012, I went to New York City with Ann Sagawa, and we spent a great day with my friend Jeff. I will ALWAYS remember the day we had lunch at Serendipity -- with the frozen hot chocolate!!



Here's my favorite picture from that visit -- the Hey Rita totebag with the Mood dog, Swatch.

Lilly got her picture taken with Swatch last March!!  We watch Project runway all the time...


Jeff, in his usual "if-the-Unibomber-was-gay" costume...

Jeff is a one-of-a-kind individual. His sarcastic point of view about people and life -- his artistic attitude and incredible succinct way with words always makes me think.

Who else would host a "Chrismakwanzukkah" party?

Really. That's just so good, I'm gonna steal it....I love it....

**********

P.S. Jeff (who now lives in Chicago) was in NYC the same time we were -- and we got together AGAIN -- this time, to see the Downton Abbey Exhibit.  yes, I am a lucky, lucky girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment