Last week, Elliott and Emily went to Florida for a few days, and Lilly and Warren stayed here (along with their two dogs -- one a new puppy who doesn't know the pee/poop rules).
When the E team returned, the kids went home with their parents and the house got really quiet very quickly. I was so happy to be able to get back to normal....
But THEN -- the next day, another big snow storm came through. Instead of going into town, getting in the pool, and back to normal -- I was snowed in.
I got out a jigsaw puzzle, but I knew if I sat down at the puzzle table, I wouldn't get a thing done...
So, I decided to MAKE A LIST. Maybe this would be a good thing...the kids are gone, the house is quiet, I might actually get something done...
2018: February 9: Snow Day To Do List:
- Make oatmeal for breakfast
- Check on Lilly (she's got the flu)
- Put together sheet sets for Lilly, Warren, E and E and Deena (pictures to follow)
- Clear off pool table, set up sewing project: Quilt As You Go
- Walk 1.5 miles on treadmill
- Finish listening to All The Stars In The Heavens Book
- Gather up my 6 overdue CD library books
- Clean Kitchen
- Make turkey/enchilada soup (recipe coming soon)
- Research NYC Italian restaurant for Deena's April trip
- Take out three bags of trash from basement
- Buy a condo in Florida
- Pack up THREE bags of clothes/etc for the Goodwill
|I enjoy finding quality sheets at thrift stores, and washing them and hanging them out on the line...but, in February, IT'S ALWAYS A CHALLENGE...|