Saturday, February 3, 2018

Mary's 2018 Visit: Evening of Day One

When we got home from the TMBC day, the E team called to see what time dinner was going to be.

YIKES. I FORGOT THEY WERE COMING FOR DINNER.

Thankfully, I had a bag of homemade meatballs in the freezer (Thanks, John)...so I said "give me an hour".

I put on a pot of water to boil and Mary started to chop stuff for a salad.

After supper,  Lilly decided to play dress-up and create costumes for herself and her brother...
Each costume had a story.
Warren was being some kind of Ewok?
This was some kind of aquatic creature.
Golden Girls? 
That's Warren's fish face...
Then, they decided to dress up the adults.
We decided that, the next morning, we'd pick up the kids to go swimming...
But John was going downhill...and by the next morning, it was clear we needed to stay close to home...

No comments:

Post a Comment