Tuesday, May 2, 2017

My Road Trip Review...

Getting ready for my BIG ROAD TRIP TO BEAVER DAM, Wisconsin for Nancy's Sewing Weekend, I have some last minute sewing to do -- and, then -- CLEANING MY CAR will take a whole day!!

So, to honor the theme of our new Ya  Ya Sister Show -- GIRLFRIEND ROAD TRIPPIN -- I'll be posting some of my own past road trips...

One of my most frequent road trip buddies is Rhonda Pierce.  She's the Marketing Director for Schmetz Needles, and we do a lot of work together.  Because she lives in Chicago, and I'm 3 hours away -- we often meet in the middle for our planning meetings.  Then, too, there are those twice-a-year Quilt Market adventures.  (we've got one coming up in St. Louis this month).

Here are some random shots...of some random cities...
Kansas City? (that great chicken place?)
Salt Lake City.  WHAT A VIEW FROM THE LIBRARY, EH?
At a Botanical Center.  Me, taking a picture of Rhonda, taking a picture of me...
At a Pop Up Dinner...Spring Quilt Market...
Rhonda loves to research the restaurants for her dinners.  ALWAYS AMAZING...You can only HOPE you get an invitation, eh?
Because she has an amazing ability to turn work into a party!
One year, we had our planning meeting in Dixon, Illinois.
We had a beautiful, sunny room all to ourselves...
Speaking of the sun!!  My biggest Girlfriend trip last year -- Maderia Beach, Florida!!
If I could put a song with this photo -- it would be WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment