Tuesday, May 23, 2017

2017 Grandma Camp

Lilly and Warren are H.E.R.E.A.L.O.T.  And I pride myself on having quite a varied and exciting "Grandma Game".
Here they are, coloring Easter Eggs.
Another day, decorating the Easter Bunny Cake...
On a nice day -- we ALWAYS GO OUTSIDE!!
I'm the kind of Grandma who is okay with a carpet full of legos...
I also think everyday activities, like grocery shopping, can be turned into fun mini-adventures.
Impromptu picnics are ALWAYS  a possibility..
I don't know who's having more fun -- them or ME!!
And I am PLUGGED IN to the local libraries, theaters, and museum activities...
And we have a pretty good knowledge of every park in a 30 mile radius.
Scrambled eggs on the porch is our favorite lunch.
But, even with ALL THAT HIGH LEVEL GRANDMA GAME...sometimes, there isn't anything going on...and it's cold and rainy outside.

That happened last Saturday.

So -- WHAT THEN??  

No comments:

Post a Comment