Saturday, May 2, 2015

Sewing Weekend YIKES!!

OH MY GOD...do I have a lot of work to do!! I have always been a girl who works well under deadlines...AND THE CLOCK IS TICKING ON THIS ONE...
Mary and I with Mike -- the President of Nancy's Notions. (I know -- he looks too young, doesn't he?)

Sewing Weekend in Beaver Dam is next weekend.  And Beaver Dam is THE PLACE TO BE...I am soo looking forward to spending time with some of my favorite people...
Mary will be stuck with me for three days...and I am hoping we at least get to say hello to Nancy (who is recovering form knee surgery)...
Deanna is THAT GIRL...the one who always makes you laugh.  Or think. 
Babylock sends the best of the best
Including their always-charming President, Steve
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE riding the school buses all around town, and visiting with the other attendees...
They use every big building in town.  The High School, Middle School, churches...
This consumer sewing show is a CLASS ACT....
Harry and David are always waiting in our hotel rooms...
And, around every corner -- you are likely to run into another friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment