Tuesday, May 26, 2015

2015 Spring Quilt Market

Quilt Market is a gigantic trade show that happens twice a year. In November, it always takes place in Houston, Texas. But the spring show, in May, moves around. This year, it was in Minneapolis.

I was still enjoying the adrenaline rush from the Beaver Dam Sewing Weekend -- when I had to pack my bags for Minneapolis.

My very first day at the show -- who do I see??
MARK LIPINSKI...altho he was mobbed by people, and it's hard to get a real picture -- I had to settle for this photo bomb.
My purpose at Quilt Market is to find the most interesting people to be interviewed for the Schmetz digital magazine: Inspired To Sew.


OH, YEAH -- THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN...
Rhonda found this place -- and you ARE GOING TO LOVE IT...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment