Monday, May 11, 2015

Becky in NEW YORK CITY

One of my blog readers -- and an Expo fan -- made the mistake of sending me an email, asking what she should do during her upcoming visit to NEW YORK CITY...

Believe it or not -- I've written poor Becky so many emails -- I'm sure she's SORRY SHE ASKED ME...!!

I love, love, love New York City. A couple of years ago -- I went with some Iowa friends...
Of course, I start them off in my favorite part of the city. Rockefeller Center....most of the time, I make everybody get up AND OUT OF THE ROOM SO WE CAN GO STAND OUTSIDE OF THE TODAY SHOW STUDIO...

Yes, I know it's touristy...but this part of the city is SO DIFFERENT from any other place in the world. St. Patrick's Cathedral...

The buildings are extraordinary. I always say "LOOK UP"....

Here we are, after our official tour -- our docent, Sylvia -- Carol, me and Evelyn (Sandy was taking the picture)...

On another trip -- riding a bus back to New Jersey -- this great picture of the billboard in Times Square with Buddy, from Cake Boss. I LOVE BUDDY...

Okay, Becky -- sorry I became such a stalker. I'm over it. And whatever you decide to do in New York City next Saturday is fine with me. Just remember to TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES so I can live vicariously...!!

And -- Marion -- saddle up!! Let's coordinate our calendars so we can GET OUR NEW YORK CITY FIX this summer...!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I feel famous! I promise you will see photos. I am so thankful for your help and very generous spirit. It was really only 3 or 4 emails. Not too many at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too many? Hey -- MAYBE I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET, GIRL!! Have a great time, Becky!! I am GREEN with envy...

    ReplyDelete