Thursday, May 2, 2013

Thur. Midwest Ya Ya Wrap Pattern

TODAY IS THE BIG DAY. Mary and I will be launching our brand new show -- the Midwest Ya Ya Sisters present WRAP IT UP. We just barely got the pattern put together to get to the printer in time for Sewing Weekend.

We had to utilize all the latest in technology to make it happen. Like, for example -- this Iowa City fax machine...(it's a long story)...

The pattern has some tips and techniques about some Ya Ya favorites...(the Mulari Pocket and Farro Fringe.)



And lots of our BRAND NEW STUFF -- was inspired by some of our Ya Ya travels. Like, for example, the wonderful "Gig Harbor Shrug"...

Gig Harbor was a fabulous girlfriend trip -- and I bought a unique shrug that takes me right back to that stunning day every time I wear it...(Jackie, Mary and me -- Gail is taking the picture.)

Some projects just screamed for a child-size version. I mean -- it is such a good idea to make a ruana out of a bathtowel. What a wonderful swim cover-up. Lillian JUST LOVES WEARING HERS....

No comments:

Post a Comment