Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Jeanne is an Artist


It was a BEAUTIFUL Saturday. Mary & I left Beaver Dam early in the morning and I dropped her off at the Madison airport at around 8:00 AM. I KNEW EXACTLY where I was going to start my day...because I'd seen these signs on my way into town earlier in the week....

When I got to the park, the artists were setting up their booths...



And, then -- I saw this woman walking into the building..SO OF COURSE I FOLLOWED HER...

OH MY GOD...IT WAS LIKE STRIKING THE MOTHER LODE. At that moment, I understood how Usher felt when he discovered Justin Beiber...

Her name is Jeanne Weymouth and her game is remake, recycle, redesign,

AND THE WOMAN IS AN ARTIST...her stuff is wonderful. SO MUCH FUN...every piece has a different point of view...each sleeve and neckline has been carefully thought out and beautifully put together...

She was kind enough to let me do an impromptu interview...and if you want to hear more about her process...


You'll have to go to the new Midwest Ya Ya Sisters page on Facebook...

WHAT DID I BUY?? You'll just have to keep tuning in...

Thanks, Jeanne -- for being part of my MOST PERFECT DAY...

No comments:

Post a Comment