Wednesday, May 29, 2013

The Power of Pink

Awhile back, I wrote about Lillian saying, "You "can never go wrong with pink, Grandma." Here's a picture of Lilly and Memphis...living and wearing the dream...



AND -- if you were at the Midwest Ya Ya show at Sewing Weekend last month -- you know that became our credo during the presentation. Both Mary and I were surprised with HOW MANY GREAT PINK SAMPLES we had...






THEN -- on a recent shopping trip -- I found THIS AWESOME PINK T-SHIRT -- with this important message..


WHAT ARE THE CHANCES?? Some days, I have to pinch myself because of this thing called Ritaluck...But on MOST days -- I just try to pay it forward...

1 comment:

  1. Love the "Power of Pink".....of course, mine is for a completely different reason :-)
    Laura in Puyallup

    ReplyDelete