Monday, May 13, 2013

2013 Wisconsin TREASURE HUNT

Road Trippin'....There are SO MANY ELEMENTS about this that I absolutely LOVE. I love being in my car, alone, driving for hours, listening to a good book on tape. (Clive Cussler on this trip!) The scenery in this part of the world is STUNNING. Spring is such an awesome time of the year. Things are greening up, blossoms are everywhere...it is WONDERFUL to be driving, and breathing the fresh air, and treasure-hunting...


And the small towns along my route are simply the BEST....Platteville, Mineral Point, Mt. Horeb, Verona...Madison is stunning and Beaver Dam (my destination this trip) is the jewel in the crown...


But with every stop -- my car accumulates a little more treasure, a little more trash...


The back seat is always piled high by the time I get home...

And I am always worried about getting the trunk closed...

Tomorrow -- I'm going to post some pictures of the ACTUAL TREASURE I accumulated on this trip. Really. Unbelievable...

No comments:

Post a Comment