Friday, February 8, 2013

Holiday Dinners

The very BEST thing about the holidays is that you get to spend time with your favorite people. My Uncle Melvin and his wife Kathy came over for a Sunday dinner...

Along with another one of my favorite people -- cousin Kim...

Because Kim was there -- she was able to take this great picture!

My clubbers also had several holiday get-togethers...Cousin Linda had us all over for a beautiful brunch....her table was beautiful...

Sandy with her Mom...remember the 90th birthday party they had for Caroline this year?

Linda and I were both wearing our most festive Christmas shirts. I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS -- there is a time and a place, people!!

Our other member -- Linda -- with Aunt Ada (Caroline's sister and Linda's Mom -- there will be a test)...

There's no point to this blog. (keeping with my usual theme)...but as I've been looking at my December pictures it occurs to me that WE SHOULD DO THIS MORE OFTEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment