Saturday, February 9, 2013

Funky Furniture

I honestly cannot remember what I used to do before Pinterest....and to think back on the day my niece Amy tried to explain it to me. I thought it made NO SENSE WHATSOEVER...lol...

But now -- I get at least ONE GOOD LAUGH every single day. I hope you get this one quicker than I did...


I have a board called Funky Furniture -- with over 500 pins on it. It's really no wonder....because there are SO MANY CREATIVE PEOPLE OUT THERE....notice the buttons??

Who knew you could do this??

And I thought of my creative friend Jeff...he is a BIG fan of all things Marilyn...

What a great, unexpected surprise, eh?? I LOVE THIS IDEA...

And I have six chairs in the basement just BEGGING for this makeover...

Oh, yeah...Pinterest is life altering....by that, I mean, a mind-numbing, time-sucking, addictive, evil elephant who has moved into my laptop...

No comments:

Post a Comment