Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Grammy's, Katie Perry

Did you watch the Grammy's? It was a really great show. I loved Beyonce's pants suit and the music from the band Fun is amazing. Carrie Underwood's "is it a dress or is it a light show" blew me away. This is always the BEST awards show to see what the real "artists" are wearing...and I was IN LOVE with Katie Perry's dress. That girl is GORGEOUS. And I loved that she had the guts to WEAR GREEN!! She is a stunningly beautiful girl -- and that dress looked fabulous on her. I loved, loved, loved the elaborate jeweled neckline...and I thought that dress was a perfect reflection of Katie Perry and everything THE GRAMMY'S stand for.

So -- how can it be that she was universally panned by every single "style" or "fashion" television talk show?? This dress has hit a new HIGH when it comes to being voted onto somebody's "WORST" dressed list...

Really?? Because I think this dress should have been the hit of the night!

It feels like nobody has any backbone. One person says it sucks -- and everybody else just agrees because they are afraid to have a different opinion...

COWARDS I SAY...Katy Perry -- YOU LOOKED AMAZING....AND YOU WORE -- BY FAR -- THE MOST INTERESTING DRESS OF THE NIGHT...

Of course -- long dresses ARE my obsession right now...and, admittedly, I have a wacky sense of style.

As you can see from some of the dresses I posted on my Pinterest board...

Hey -- this looks like fun...

Did you see Beyonce's sleeves?? I think I could do that on my next maxi dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment