Saturday, July 28, 2012

Reluctant Model

I started working on these dresses weeks ago. Emily's dress started with a great orange top that had a built-in bra. I was going to add some colorful panels to make it a maxi -- but she liked it short. Lilly's little version WAS long -- but she hated it and refused to model...


The second Mommy & Me set is actually a dress for Lilly and a top for Mommy...I loved the colors...again, Lilly was not a fan...


On yet another dress -- Lilly did try it on. I wanted to get the length right before I cut the t-shirt fabric into fringes...

But can you see the look of enthusiasm? She is covering her mouth because I told her it was rude to say, over and over again, "I don't like it"...

FINE...if I really need a picture -- I'll find a different model. WHERE IS MEMPHIS?? Hey -- at Aunt Amy's house.....BINGO...
Good job, girls. You both look adorable. Great Mommy & Me dresses, eh?


I'm telling you, Amy -- YOU NEED A GIRL!!




No comments:

Post a Comment