Friday, February 24, 2012

Surprise Breakfast Club GUESTS

You already know that Tuesday is my day for Breakfast Club...

Every Tuesday morning, at 9:00, the four of us get together to do a weekly review. Although we started out as a monthly "book club" -- there were two things wrong with that. First of all -- once a month wasn't often enough. Secondly -- selecting all those books was too much pressure...lol...

So -- instead of reading -- it's mostly our eating/talking/laughing/sewing club.

Sometimes we have guests...

Mary comes every December...

And my sister Deborah was our special guest in January.

One week later -- Linda P. was in Arizona, Linda K. was in California, so it was just going to be me and Sandy. So I invited my sister Ronda -- and as the three of us were enjoying our breakfast -- two young women walked around the corner. Remember these two??


WHAT A SHOCK!!

It was Deb's daughter, Glennda (from Tennessee) -- and her daughter-in-law, Stacy (who lives here).

WE NEVER WOULD HAVE EXPECTED them to find us in our little corner booth at the HyVee store!!

AND -- imagine my surprise when I realized Glennda was there to deliver the EIGHT JACKETS her mother had embroidered for me!! In less than two weeks...

Wow. She is amazing...and the jackets are STUNNING...

Both Deborah and Ronda will be coming to the 2012 Sew Expo -- SO LOOK FOR THESE JACKETS...

My Sew Expo wardrobe is ALL SET NOW...as a matter of fact, I think I'll have to change clothes every two hours or so...

If I had time -- I'd post close up pictures and we'd have a vote??





Stacy, Ronda (you'll see her at Sew Expo), Glennda and me at HyVee.

WHAT A NICE SURPRISE....I am getting sooo excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment