Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Ross's T-shirt project

I am the QUEEN of the recycled t-shirt....and you already know what a kick I get out of t-shirt wisdom...

One day, it just hit me that I should make Ross a new shower curtain -- and maybe I could use some "message" t-shirts to give it that personal touch...

Of course, that was exciting because it gave me SOMETHING NEW TO SHOP FOR during my next thrifting trip...


THIS t-shirt depicts Ross's point of view on many levels...

Imagine my shock to find this old North Scott High School football shirt -- EXACTLY like the one he wore in 1996!!

Are there words?


This shirt says a lot about Ross...
But -- can you even imagine my shock and surprise when I found THIS T-SHIRT -- hanging at the Salvation Army.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. This is a stunning bit of "Ritaluck". Even I could not believe it...I swear on a stack of bibles -- I DID NOT MAKE THIS SHIRT...

Then -- two aisles over -- I found a$2 denim shower curtain with those big grommets at the top...now all I have to do is cut the t-shirts and put it all together...trim it out with some zebra stripes....oh, yes, this is gonna be fun!!

THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment