Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Ronda's Sew Expo Jackets

YES, my sisters Ronda and Deb are both coming to the show. Yippee kayee...I am SOO DELIGHTED.

One of the BEST THINGS about having two sisters join me is that I have ENOUGH JACKETS FOR EVERYBODY!!

As it happens -- Deb is a much smaller size than me -- and she'll be embroidering her own Show Jackets -- thank you very much...

BUT Ronda -- although also smaller than me -- is a great candidate for some of my "maybe they're too tight" jacket candidates. She came over to my jacket emporium recently to put together her SHOW CLOTHES...

At Quilt Market in Houston Texas one year -- I paid a lot of money for this black on white jacket...and the sleeves were always too tight...

Ronda LOOKED GREAT in this jacket...and I think she'll be wearing it on Saturday...

THEN -- Deb embroidered this gorgeous lime green jacket -- with the fabulous winter theme sewing machine embroidery...

Oh, yes, it's a little big, Ronda -- BUT THE EMBROIDERY IS STUNNING....

Wow...there's nothing as great as a lined spring jacket -- black silk -- with energetic embroidered flowers ALL OVER...

Her favorite?? THE SEW SISTER silk...Coldwater Creek did the jacket -- Deborah did the embroidery!!

OH, YES -- THIS IS GOING TO BE SO MUCH FUN!!

Time to pack up those suitcases, people....GET TO PUYALLUP....

And if you see these jackets -- and the woman looks a little confused -- maybe even lost -- tell her you are a friend of mine....and take her to the Information Desk in the Pavilion...

No comments:

Post a Comment