Thursday, February 9, 2012

Michael Miller PEACE Quilt

You know that my sister Deb is the MACHINE EMBROIDERER in the family. For the last couple of years -- she's been in charge of making my Sew Expo jackets. When she comes from Tennessee to visit her Iowa grandkids -- she always brings her sewing machine with her. The project she was working on this time was the "Peace" quilt for her granddaughter Allie. Michael Miller fabrics never looked better!!




She embroidered the word "PEACE" for the top of the quilt...and "LOVE" for the bottom...

At this point, she was trying to decide how big a twin bed quilt should be...(of course, I knew a twin mattress measures 39" x 72")
Deb is so persnickety -- her machine embroidery is always spot-on...


AND the Michael Miller peace fabrics are SO FABULOUS...what a fun quilt...
Allie picked them out herself...and, all Grandma Deb has to do is make the quilt. She has her grandchildren thinking this is all a big piece of cake...

Hey -- for her -- I GUESS IT IS...



You'll see her at the 2012 Sewing & Stitchery Expo -- and I can hardly wait to SEE WHAT I'LL BE WEARING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment