Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day..

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.

If things are going right -- I'll spend the day with my Valentine of over 40 years and John and I will be in our respective Lazy Boys by 6:00, watching a Gunsmoke episode...

And believe me -- nothing could make me happier...

But that would be an extremely boring post on this blog...so I decided my Valentine to you would be a little taste of Kelcy's photography. My niece Kelcy is getting better all the time -- and her pictures of children are completely wonderful. I am always impressed...but I've gotta say -- this picture of her own two kiddos really turned out great...

Mason is trying sooo hard to get the lipstick on his little sister...and she could not be more delighted with his efforts...



Kelcy has been trying for several years to get this baby shot...and somebody's adorable little baby girl finally cooperated!!

Please note the yellow crochet blanket. It's that fine attention to detail that makes all the difference, y'know??

And -- hey -- it made my day when Kelcy sent me a text that said "I'm looking for some interesting blankets for my baby pictures"....

That day, I found five in my own home...and the next day -- maybe another five at various thrift stores...

OH YEAH...life is good. And that baby picture is absolutely stunning...


Of course -- Kelcy took my very favorite 2011 picture of Lillian...

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY people....take a picture of somebody you love.

1 comment: