Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Deena's baby boys

On Christmas Day, Ross & I went visitin' in the afternoon...he likes to catch up with his cousins...In this picture, he's got Mason in his lap -- and my Uncle Melvin is holding Clayton. These are the two little guys with the Thanksgiving birthdays...

My nephew Toby, with Brenda and Clayton...they're expecting again in August.

And my niece, Kelcy, with Mason and Andy...they're expecting again in July...

Kelcy is a wonderful photographer...but there's just the slight chance that THIS is their best Christmas 2010 picture. Altho -- in this second shot -- what did I do wrong, Kelcy? No flash? I can't figure it out...but the lighting is kinda cool...

Clayton and Mason are a couple of little CHARMERS...look at them here...so happy...

They have no idea how much their lives are about to change. Sibling Rivalry...Oh, yeah...I remember it well...

No comments:

Post a Comment