Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 Aprons

My niece Amy invited us up to her house for Thanksgiving dinner. The day before -- to celebrate "National Tie One On" Day -- I gave her a vintage apron from my collection -- along with a Meta Givens cookbook -- which was my mother's cooking BIBLE when we were growing up.

This is my favorite picture of me and Amy, on Thanksgiving Day, in her kitchen. She looks fabulous in her new apron...



Our family Thanksgiving would NEVER be complete without my sister Ronda's PIE. This year, she made pumpkin pie, apple pie, pecan pie and rhubarb pie. OH MY GOD...delicious...
I think it's WONDERFUL that the younger generation is stepping up to the holiday plate. Here's a picture of Emily, Nicole and Amy...

The crockpot is full of GRAVY...as my friend Linda would say -- you just can't have too much gravy at Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment