Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mitchell & Stacy's Bedroom

My nephew, Mitchell and his wife Stacy remodeled a big old farmhouse...here they are, in their bautiful new kitchen...

Their master bedroom suite is above their three car garage...Stacy took her color inspiration from this painted trunk...

Remember the hankie quilt my sister Deborah embroidered for them? (Deb is Mitchell's mother)...

There's Deb -- standing in the door with Stacy and my sister Deena...

My favorite picture of my house tour is Stacy -- relaxing in her antique soaker tub...


Stacy decided to frame some of her Grandma's needlework -- and this is what she likes to look at when she's soaking in that clawfoot tub...



THANKS for the great tour, Stacy & Mitchell. You are a hard-working young couple and it's great to see you enjoying the fruits of your labors...(they actually MOVED this old farmhouse 6 miles to this new location)...

Your home is beautiful...keep up the good work!!

1 comment: