Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ritzi Reruns

One of my favorite shopping haunts is "Ritzi Reruns" -- a FABULOUS consignment shop in Davenport, Iowa. The girls running this shop have a wonderful eye for fashion...and some of my FAVORITE jackets have come from this place.

After attending the quilt show, my Breakfast clubbers & I did a little browsing...

Sandy found the perfect shirt for Halloween!

Linda P. had to arm-wrestle me for this brand new purple leather coat!! REALLY!! The tags were still on it! And they were selling it for only $39!!

Linda K. found an embroidered purse that just screamed LINDA K.....

My favorite picture of the three of them -- wearing their new treasures.

Now -- the reason I'm not IN THE PICTURE is because I had to be careful not to BUY BACK MY OWN STUFF...hey -- didn't I already tell you it was my favorite shop?

Now you know why!!

No comments:

Post a Comment