Friday, December 17, 2010

Mary's First Day

Mary was supposed to arrive on Thursday...but, due to mechanical problems, she didn't get here until Friday. I picked her up at the airport -- and immediately went to KINKO's...

I had to edit the Sewing & Stitchery Expo Registration Brochure...and scan back some changes...

It's not as easy as you might think...there are SOO MANY DETAILS....Janet, Ann and Joanne have been working on the show grid...the speakers have been writing their seminar descriptions...the companies have been reworking their Style Show presentations...

Mary was NOT ONE BIT BORED -- as she had her own project which needed a FINAL EDIT. Her latest book (still a secret) had been sent to my house in an OVERNIGHT package (I always find that sooo impressive)...and she had to sign off before it could actually be PRINTED...

After two hours at Kinko's -- we had a lovely lunch at Miss Mamie's. Then, on to my house. Mary got a big kick out of my Christmas "decorations". Besides rugs and mugs -- there is this t-shirt on the back of a chair, it says..."Right, Like You could Find 3 Wise Men!"



Yes, I know. It is fabulous and you wish you had one just like it...hey -- YOU SEW -- embroider it on a pillow!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a good idea of how to decorate your Sewing chair, it will keep it warm when you aren't in it! EXPO 2011, I have the date saved. I see that Eleanor is coming again. I enjoyed meeting her and Orion last year! Thanks for all your hard 'work'. I'm watching the mail...

    ReplyDelete