Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lillian in zebra

For Mason & Clayton's birthday party -- Lillian and I wore our favorite zebra outfits...
The minute she walked in the door -- she grabbed hold of this balloon trio...and she didn't let go of them for the next two hours...
Her hair was so full of electricity -- she could have LIT UP the whole room...


Here's my best shot of the OUTFIT...(balloons in right hand)...
As I was following those three balloons all over the room (it was easy to see where Lilly was at all times) -- Cash was watching me watching her when he leaned into his Mom and said, "I'm telling you -- that baby is trouble."
Cash has been the center of attention at our house for quite awhile...and he is not crazy about the Lillian Competition. But don't worry, Cash -- YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE LITTLE COOK...

KIDS....!!

No comments:

Post a Comment