Monday, December 13, 2010

Potato, Potato

Hey -- life is short...I work hard....and a treat is a treat. Those were all the things I was thinking when Anne & I went out to lunch at Granite City in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. Which is why I ordered their fabulous truffle-fries. Served in a little chic parchment cone...OH MY GOD...
Yes, indeed...I am soooo happy.

Then, Anne ordered their famous cross-cut fries...


And, for her main course -- a bowl of potato soup...
When our waiter came back to see if we'd like a dessert -- I said, "that depends. Do you have a potato cheescake?"

I'll bet that would be DELICIOUS...

************

HEY -- TODAY IS GIVEAWAY DAY. If you go to visit some blogs -- and you leave a "comment" -- you could WIN FREE STUFF.

Like, for example, Nancy Zieman's blog. She's giving away EVERYTHING YOU NEED to make her Florida tote -- including some fabric from her very own stash...

Think of it as a Giant Shop Hop -- except you don't buy stuff -- THEY GIVE YOU STUFF...

No comments:

Post a Comment