Monday, March 22, 2010

Little Baby Shoes

Okay -- THIS IS SO MUCH FUN!!

Do you know about those little leather baby shoes? Some different brands are "Robeez" or "Shooshos"...they are adorable and actually STAY on their little baby feet. They sell for $20-$40 a pair -- and I have often given them as new-baby gifts.





The magic of these little leather shoes is they are very soft and pliable -- with an elastic casing that means they actually do a great job of staying on a baby's foot, while providing a little stability and protection...


Imagine my surprise when I realized that my sister DEENA HAD MADE A PAIR for Clayton's baptism outfit!


She used a free pattern off the internet. I'm going to post her finished shoes, and I also want to make a video of her special "add elastic" technique!


THEN I'm going to make a zebra-striped pair for Lillian. OF COURSE...

WHY??

JUST BECAUSE I CAN...

No comments:

Post a Comment