Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lillian & Curious George

As soon as I download the pictures off my camera, there will be many actual BIRTHDAY PARTY photos of our Lillian. And there isn't a woman reading this blog who doesn't understand how overwhelmed and delighted I am to be a Grandma...

For several months now, Lillian has been attached to her Curious George....here she is, sharing a moment with him on the sofa...



I often post pictures of this baby, being sober. And I love that about her. She is often pensive -- and seems to be taking it all in. Mostly, when the camera is clicking, there are three or four people in the room saying, "Lillian, Lillian, over here honey -- smile!!!"...and we're making goofy noises, waving toys, jumping up and down..." If you consider the foolish behavior of the ADULTS in the room as the picture taking is going on...her somber composure is even more remarkable.

But, every now and then....for whatever reason....

WE GET THIS REWARD.....


Ah, yes...life is good!! Now that the show is over, and the weather has improved -- I'll be spending a lot more time with Lillian. This is SUCH AN ENJOYABLE STAGE...

No comments:

Post a Comment