Monday, March 16, 2020

THANK YOU, KFC..!!

So, it's a typical Friday night here...and the kids and I are watching some of our favorite shows. Warren LOVES Blackish...and Mixish...and after he falls asleep, Lilly and I watch This is Us...

We kept seeing these commercials for KFC...their new "Doughnuts" -- and -- get this -- they are making a SANDWICH out of fried chicken tenders and two glazed doughnuts.

I think this is a marvelous idea. And now you understand why I will always be fat.

Anyway -- at one point, Warren said, "What is KFC?"

WHAT???

Get this -- neither Lilly nor Warren has ever eaten at a KFC. They didn't even know those initials stood for "Kentucky Fried Chicken"

You know me -- I'm all about the learning....

HEY -- TIME FOR A FIELD TRIP..!!
So, for our late lunch -- we went to KFC
Sure enough -- there are DOUGHNUTS NOW...along with the fried chicken!!
We all loved the light fixture.
And, yes, their chicken is still amazing...and Warren OF COURSE, LOVED THE DOUGHNUT.
Warren actually declared it to be ''THE BEST RESTAURANT I EVER ATE AT."

Oh, yeah.  KFC was a huge hit...now -- where's the nearest park?  

We've gotta run some this off...

No comments:

Post a Comment