Thursday, March 5, 2020

Habits

Years ago, I read this quote, "we are all a product of our daily habits, be they good or bad..."

Those words stuck with me.

But -- like everybody else -- I have my share of BAD HABITS...

Because, of course -- words are just words. It's your deeds that matter...


Deed: an action that is performed intentionally or consciously.

So -- if I'm writing about bad habits -- you might guess I'd be talking about my weight.  OF COURSE.  ugh.  You know how BORING I THINK IT IS when people want to talk about what they eat.  So -- sorry...but here we go again.

After attending Fat Camp in 2016, I developed some really good daily habits.  I eat breakfast in the morning...I go to the pool most days...blah, blah, blah...

Over the course of the next two years, I lost almost 100 pounds.

But -- ALAS -- in the last year, I gained 25 pounds back.  Then my knee started to bother me....

I was squealing often enough that John said, "when are you going to see a doctor about your knee?"

I said, "IT'S THE WEIGHT, I KNOW IT'S BECAUSE I'VE GAINED BACK SOME WEIGHT..."

TIME TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS...and I think you'll be surprised by what I decide to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment