Tuesday, March 10, 2020

H.E.L.P....

So, my worst eating habit is LATE NIGHT SNACKING.

The Cue? John has gone to bed...the day is done and the house is quiet....and I'm watching some mindless television shows....WHICH I LOVE TO DO.

The Routine? I snack on something crunchy. Or salty. Or both.

The Reward? Did I already say salty AND crunchy? ....yummo...

Like I said -- I am doing SO MANY OTHER THINGS RIGHT...this late night snacking is really my worst habit.

I struggled with this for months. But I was having no luck....I could be having a great day, eat a healthy breakfast and lunch, go to the pool, have a reasonable dinner...but then -- ruin all that good effort with my LATE NIGHT SNACKING...ugh...

Then, last month, I started hearing these commercials on the radio...for one of those shyster guys who promises to hypnotize you -- and you magically lose weight -- or you are able to finally quit smoking.

He's going to be in my town on a Thursday night. Hummm...as it happens -- I'm free on Thursday night.

What have I got to lose?

It only costs $49.99...and if I lived where Laura does, that's not even ten cups of coffee!! (or maybe 3 vintage buttons)...

Okay...I'm doing this...

And -- hey -- it's happening at the new HYATT hotel -- right on the Mississippi River...

It's always fun for me to get a little hotel tour...of a new place...the kids might want to put this on our list of places to go....

Hummmm...I wonder if they have a pool...

Wait a minute. Back to Business...

I am SO EASILY DISTRACTED...ugh...

now, where is that Hypnosis thing happening???




3 comments:

  1. One thing I do, Rita, after eating dinner is...I brush my teeth. That way when sleep overtakes me, my teeth are clean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rita, Take a look at the "Eat Like a Bear" program at https://eatlikeabear.life/ (there is also a Facebook group of the same name). She explains how she lost half her size (140 lbs) in 8 months. There is a lot of free info there although you can order her book/video support (totally optional). Lots of women are having great success with her framework. I am down 20 lbs since January 13.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 9 cups of coffee...lol
    But, seriously, I knew someone who was hypnotized because they were terrified to fly and had to fly somewhere. It did work. I also like the brushing the teeth idea.

    ReplyDelete