Thursday, March 26, 2020

St. Patrick's Day Party

BEFORE the sky fell in -- the TMBC planned a little St. Patrick's Day party at our Aunt Adda's house.
This is my favorite picture of the day -- as a hostess gift, I gave her a roll of toilet paper...
She baked me an angel food cake -- with 7 minute frosting -- remember that?
We had some GREEN gifts for her...(LP wrapping!!)
Land's End Jacket!  (with a hood!)
Homemade corned beef hash!!
We had no clue that this would be our last breakfast...for awhile...maybe a long time...
Aunt Adda had a special gift for me.
A tablecloth she EMBROIDERED..!!
I'm missing my Tuesday morning downloads already...

And, at this point, who knows when things will be back to normal.

Wow.  Normal.

That feels like such a far reach right now...

Here's how you do normal.  Stay home.  Make a list.  Do something worthwhile.  You'll feel better if you can ACCOMPLISH something.  Clean.  Sew.  Cook. Sew some more...walk on your treadmill.

Hah...who are we kidding?  Just sew again...

Here's my best idea -- (and more fun than the treadmill)...Talk on the phone to people WHO ARE ALSO HOME RIGHT NOW....

Remember telephone calls?  Really...I forgot how enjoyable it is to actually TALK ON THE PHONE.  Give it a try...

Another good idea???  DO NOT WATCH THE NEWS...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment